This is the perfect ‘do it yourself’ option to ensure your sidewalks stay sanded throughout the winter months. Here is how it works:
- Order your Rockbox Rental – we drop off your Rockbox rental full of sand at your predetermined box location
- Quick Refills – throughout the winter as your Rockbox gets low give us a call and we will refill for only $100 at a time
- Removal Service – when its no longer needed we remove the box for your convenience
Call/Text Rockbox Rentals: 780-462-4282
City bylaws and commercial liability insurance require that all parking lots and public sidewalks must be kept clear of snow and ice to ensure public safety.
Our recommendations are as follows:
- Ensure all parking lots and sidewalks are kept clear of snow and other obstacles during the winter months
- After freezing rain, snowfall, or extreme temperature swings always apply a generous application to all sidewalks and parking lots
- Keep a detailed log of every time you sand your property. In the event of an personal injury claim your insurance company is going to request your application log.
- Warning: Global warming conditions have created higher than normal temperature fluctuations and unpredictable weather patterns. This has increased the risk of personal injury claims due to the constant melting of snow and ice that quickly re-freezes as temperatures then plunge to below freezing.